B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

wow

I have to say... you went completely out of the box with some of these. I see gun, and i expect a simple shooting, however you took it to the extreme with something as simple as that. My favorite is 'Interpretative dancing'.

Bitey plays around Bitey plays around

...

IDK if people have EVER gotten fanart before :\ I think that this is magnificent. For Adam to inspire you liek this is great, and Im sure you got a big thumbs up from it.

I dont see the diff in drawing someones character, than animating them. :\ people. use your brains.

5/5 10/10

OctoFlash responds:

thanks for your kind feedback! i really appreciate that!

pokerap masturbation pokerap masturbation

wowza

Its so fucked up, that its stupid to feel even slightly offended. its... HILLARIOUS and I couldnt look away. xDDD I didnt even laugh until the end, when the shock passed xDD

Great job. and cudos for Leonir and Deciderio for drawing it all ono lol.

Duplicator Duplicator

Musics omg

The thing I truly love about the game is the music choice. I agree, I suck and I cant get passed the first few levels, might be because its 2 am and I'm tired as balls. But the music choice is breathtaking |D

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

HOLY..wow

Amazing music and fantastic animating skills. Holy crap, I havent seen something this great in stick animation, EVER. I mean wow... it just keeps getting better and better...

and again, AMAZING music choice

ritMika ritMika

Very Retro!

Loved the game.
Its amazingly artistic, catchy and original.
I only wish that when I screwed up I didn't have to start off at the VERY beginning (even if it is so neat to watch him getting dressed and going about his day >u< )

_Dawn's Aria_ _Dawn's Aria_

Laaaaaaaaaav

I cant stop moving my head to the little beat. I love it so much, and I'll be using it in a dress up game, if thats all right with you. I just cant get over the sweet and innocent sound of the song.

I like the intro, I didnt think the song could end up so cute with a spooky intro >u<
Thank you for bringing this song to NG.

Samurai Jackirb Samurai Jackirb

AMAAAAAZING

I think... I just died and went into a coma of amazing. You are amazing |D <3<3 I miss this show so much, and you just brought back, amazing memories. Great Job 10/10